Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We have basement walls.

Haven't posted any pics in a couple days. They poured our walls last Friday, took off the forms on Monday, and did the waterproofing yesterday. Hasn't been a huge week but they have to wait around a week for the walls to dry completely before they can do anything major. I am excited for the framing to start but from what I hear it goes very fast because the frames are already build. The project manager called us yesterday to ask if we would mind closing a week or so later if need be because there are a few others closing around the same time. We said we wouldn't mind waiting an extra week because there is no hurry on our end. As of now they expect to finish the house around Dec 28th, but may wait until Jan 10th or so to close.



2 comments:

  1. We are also building a sienna. We broke ground on Sept 14, with a closing date around Dec 1. Very exciting to watch, it all happens so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe there was a Ryan blog I didn't know about! I thought I was following them all. Congratulations! Isn't it exciting? We haven't broken ground yet, so your blog is very exciting to me!
    We're building a Venice. We went with the cherry cabinet upgrade, too. There are several choices I've regretted so far, but I am very happy we upgraded the cabinets.
    I'm looking forward to reading your blog and following your progress.

    ReplyDelete